Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have a couple of questions about this "Stella into Gina's room" thing.  1st......are they sleeping naked or clothed?   2nd......Did they join in Gina's bed as not to disturb Kylie?  Actually....that is all I need to ask, the rest will be said based on you peoples answers.........thanks in advance!

Kylie having bad night. Gina and Stella went Gina's room, both had panties on. Later they went out, came back sat on couch, out to balcony back upstairs and ended up in bed with Kylie. Then I shut them off. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope it is not a special request from the girls ... that RLC accepted ... if so, I cancel my membership

Does it matter?  First off, you will never know and if you are anything like the rest of these tea sippers on this forum, does it really make any difference?  It has gotten out of hand with what RLC doesn't do for their paying customers but as long as people put up with it........why change!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Skookum said:

Kylie having bad night. Gina and Stella went Gina's room, both had panties on. Later they went out, came back sat on couch, out to balcony back upstairs and ended up in bed with Kylie. Then I shut them off. :biggrin:

Thank you Skookum, but I have one question before you leave or go to bed or work or whatever you need to do lol.   Why would you shut them off when there was 3 girls in one bed....with Kylie I presume?

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL....that's some funny shit right there!!!   GREAT advertising campaign and they sold tons of that shit because of it!!

I don't know how well that stuff works but I'm not at that stage yet.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Skookum, but I have one question before you leave or go to bed or work or whatever you need to do lol.   Why would you shut them off when there was 3 girls in one bed....with Kylie I presume?

They covered up and snuggled up. No room for any fun. Looked like they just wanted to keep warm.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I don't know how well that stuff works but I'm not at that stage yet.   :biggrin:

I had an aunt and a grandmother that used that stuff and it didn't prolong their lives.  They swore by it though LOL.  If that stuff worked as well as they proclaimed it did.....I'd be ordering it by the truck loads!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Skookum said:

They covered up and snuggled up. No room for any fun. Looked like they just wanted to keep warm.

and I have a very nice warm sexy wife who is getting ready for bed and so am I. Us old guys need our sleep :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I had an aunt and a grandmother that used that stuff and it didn't prolong their lives.  They swore by it though LOL.  If that stuff worked as well as they proclaimed it did.....I'd be ordering it by the truck loads!!

No Doubt.  There would be Billions of Truckloads around the World if it worked as they say it should.

I'm staying with the Status Quo.  When the Good Lord wants me I'm not Hard to Find.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Skookum said:

Was your leaving based on all the previous times you have seen it happen and not lead to anything?  To be honest, I don't pay anymore and probably shouldn't have a voice/opinion in any of this, but I do.  I paid more than my fair share over the years because I, unlike you, would not have left when I seen three very capable women (one with history) pile into a bed together.  Call me slow or whatever you want to call me, but they caught me playing their games more than once until I finally realized that I was wasting time and money with their silly games.

Once again, thanks for the replies!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Was your leaving based on all the previous times you have seen it happen and not lead to anything?  To be honest, I don't pay anymore and probably shouldn't have a voice/opinion in any of this, but I do.  I paid more than my fair share over the years because I, unlike you, would not have left when I seen three very capable women (one with history) pile into a bed together.  Call me slow or whatever you want to call me, but they caught me playing their games more than once until I finally realized that I was wasting time and money with their silly games.

Once again, thanks for the replies!!

Kylie did not look like she was up for anything. The bed is to small with 3 in it. If they had stayed in Gina's room perhaps I would have watched, never know what might happen. They are not my reason to watch I must report to the Ladies when they call tomorrow.

• Upvote 1