Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

With this mysterious key that someone mentioned that Gina had, could it be that they are out helping setup another Barcelona apartment.  Wouldn't the girls have to pose in different positions for the people setting up the cameras so the camera people can make sure that they have all the wrong angles correct?  Just something to start my Sunday off with.  Lord knows they can sure screw up the camera placements in these apartments!!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Why do they suddenly love these blankets? And where do they come from?

Pleasant memories of those of whom they have the blankets.
When you leave home, give your dog a dress from you, he can cuddle in it and smell you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

With this mysterious key that someone mentioned that Gina had, could it be that they are out helping setup another Barcelona apartment.  Wouldn't the girls have to pose in different positions for the people setting up the cameras so the camera people can make sure that they have all the wrong angles correct?  Just something to start my Sunday off with.  Lord knows they can sure screw up the camera placements in these apartments!!

It was not a key from an apartment door.

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

More Padlock, Safe, Locker...

I checked again in the replay.
I once had such a key from my bank. He was for a small locker, for the bank statements.
This is no longer the case today. The key is also old-fashioned.