Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

ROTFLMAO!!!!  This is Belle's boyfriend?  The one wearing the classy shirt that says: "Bitches Love Me."  LOL.  What a fucking goof!!  And all this time I thought she had something about her..  Betcha that blew alot of guys in here out of the water that thought she was something special....  "Bitches Love Me".  Got to have a relative that owns a party store of liquor shop.  LOL

• Upvote 1

Angel dances with Rosie. Is this just the end of the night or are they here for something more - I don't know but that was a mysterious trip to the balcony and we all know what used to happen on the balcony. Belle now dancing for the blokes on her own but not in a sexy way. It is club music not what she normally dances to. It is sort of semi-dancing. Thin (well thinner) bloke up now and Rosie semi-dancing.

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Because it's 9am and they're playing the tricks for what they are.  Tricks.   That shirt is even to ghetto for the ghetto here in Detroit.  Only people would wear something like that here are homeless people and the mentally ill.  LOL...

i'd rank that shirt up there with the "Federal Boobs Inspector" as something douches would wear but he might prove us wrong but so far he's pretty much what i would expect from someone who wears stuff like that.

• Upvote 1