Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Man just watched Irma leave, watched the last episode of the walking dead, turn on RLC, WTF is going on at B2?  Who are these two dufusees in the living room? they look like drug dealers at 9:30 am.  Do they belong to this new chick, Jesus Christ, start party right away, the guys look like they are waiting for their crystal meth buy, or in that part of the world Herion from Afghanistan.  Woop eeee, ain't this going to be fun.  Back to the Lola days already everybody roll up you Euros stand in line for the powder that will be displayed of the coffee table. 

Belle back in real eliment.

Morning guys. Well this is a scene I wasn't expecting to wake up to on a Monday morning!! I bet the neighbours will be thrilled and it could put the end to a new party era before it's even started...:cry:

You've gotta credit it to these Ukranian girls...they can certainly pick them...:sick:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning guys. Well this is a scene I wasn't expecting to wake up to on a Monday morning!! I bet the neighbours will be thrilled and it could put the end to a new party era before it's even started...:cry:

You've gotta credit it to these Ukranian girls...they can certainly pick them...:sick:

No drugs taken openly so they should be OK - we don't know they've taken drugs but those trips to both balconies - Rosie went to the BaR in the middle but didn't catch her - whether there were any tell tale signs on the nose that is.