Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

25 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Coincidental or not  - Belle and Rosie go out at 16.20 with Belle looking ravishing with Rosie dressed a tad frumpish but what clothes does she carry in her backpack bag and Mia going out at 16.32 very respectably dressed. Are they deemed to meet up shortly? Then Gina, Stella and Kylie leaving at 16.38 with Gina rather overdressed for the time of day with Stella and Kylie dressed stylishly with adequate makeup to be stunning and not OTT. There could be an early evening function taking place where they are all going to attend and possibly the clubs later after all it is Tuesday and we know what that means :dodgy: 

And that could be another take on Angelina's plans for tonight  - out with her boyfriend this afternoon and the change of clothes in the designer carrier bag she took with her earlier is for tonight. I've got to hand it to these girls, their planning is excellent and they always appear to be one step ahead of the game leaving us lot to merely speculate when they know fine well what they are doing :cool:

When start after-work-parties?

7 hours ago, bud2966 said:

angelina left rlc about 3 weeks ago when she made the choice to stay away from the apartment  and only come back to sleep and wait for her next job to call 

She has never been here for RLC.  Another bad casting as MrBox would say.

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just logged in and see Angel's out very early on probably another long day photo shoot...She wanted a good night sleep and an early start but I think she was wrong to have a go at the girls last night...Maybe earplugs might have helped...:confused:

I have seen this girl and there is NO way she could be that much in demand.  I have seen her stuff on the web and there is hardly that much to it.  She leaves so she is not in front of the camera OR she is having her salad all over Barcelona!

7 hours ago, nack said:

Good Riddance !!

Couldn't agree more!!

6 hours ago, wathou said:

i have the same feeling :X And also i hope that rlc doesn't bring back some old girls, too much risk of being disapointed at least with new girls we don't have high expectation ^^'

Exactly......enough with the has beens, the viewers want some fresh fish!!

5 hours ago, wathou said:

looks like angel getting ready to go out again 

LOL

5 hours ago, wathou said:

i would have agree with that 4 months ago, but now i only have been disaponted by girls that came back ( starting with danaya) :X So if they came back and do nothing ( go out every night) it wouldn't be much intersting since we already seen those girls, and the best that could happen is the "party era" back, and i have very little faith of that happening. So in the doubt i'd rather watch some new girls without high expectation while i'm waiting for a new "roomates" or " girls on vacation" appartment :)

New girls is the only way to go!!  Have you all been disappointed in Gina?  Of course you haven't because she practically embeds her kitty on the camera 24/7.  You don't know what your going to get with a new girl, where you pretty much can figure out what you're going to get with an old girl.

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Coincidental or not  - Belle and Rosie go out at 16.20 with Belle looking ravishing with Rosie dressed a tad frumpish but what clothes does she carry in her backpack bag and Mia going out at 16.32 very respectably dressed. Are they deemed to meet up shortly? Then Gina, Stella and Kylie leaving at 16.38 with Gina rather overdressed for the time of day with Stella and Kylie dressed stylishly with adequate makeup to be stunning and not OTT. There could be an early evening function taking place where they are all going to attend and possibly the clubs later after all it is Tuesday and we know what that means :dodgy: 

And that could be another take on Angelina's plans for tonight  - out with her boyfriend this afternoon and the change of clothes in the designer carrier bag she took with her earlier is for tonight. I've got to hand it to these girls, their planning is excellent and they always appear to be one step ahead of the game leaving us lot to merely speculate when they know fine well what they are doing :cool:

I always did it like this: Now after work party, then club until 5-6 o'clock, afterwards in the main station extensively breakfast till 10 o'clock, and then to the pub until tomorrow noon. Was hard!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ella nunca ha estado aquí por RLC. Otro mal de fundición como MrBox diría.

He visto a esta chica y no hay manera de que pudiera ser que gran parte de la demanda. He visto su mercancía en la web y no hay casi que gran parte de ella. Ella deja para que no se encuentra en frente de la cámara o ella está teniendo su ensalada por toda Barcelona!

No podría estar más de acuerdo !!

Exactamente lo suficientemente ...... con los tiene terminado el juego, los espectadores quieren un poco de pescado fresco !!

LOL

Nuevas chicas es la única manera de ir !! ¿Te ha decepcionado en toda Gina? Por supuesto que no tiene porque prácticamente incrusta su gatito en la cámara 24/7. Usted no sabe lo que vas a conseguir con una chica nueva, en la que más o menos puede averiguar lo que va a conseguir con una niña.

I think I could not say better, but how to avoid the damage already done?
Empty houses ... they say it's Tuesday and we all know what happens, but that's what it's all about on Fridays, because it's Friday, on Thursdays because there's a party, or not talking about Saturdays, since it's the Big day to leave ... after all, when they are in the house, and they are not sleeping?
Oh sorry, it was true, yesterday they did that party to paint something with his body ... a great party ... but being serious, I do not think it happens to the annals of the RLC parties.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

It is still dark though LOL.

No dancing but I never thought I would see a day like this. Thank you yet again My Belle:heart: for making my dreams come true :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

It must have been one hell of a day for you BB......congrats to you!!

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

This is how to handle BB's post. He has the right to post all he wants. What I do is read the posts of his I want to read. When BB gets a little to happy about Belle and goes crazy posting, I just scan or pass over some of his post. If you have a problem with his post you can contact one of the mods about it and see how far you get. Glad you are happy as hell BB you have been waiting for awhile. My sub expired the other aday and have not renewed, to much work to day. So I missed Belle but glad you did not. Have a good day BB and happy viewing of Belle.

That is exactly how I handle all of BB's posts about Belle.  I read the ones I want to and skip the rest.  I'm truly happy for him that he had a good day with Belle!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Siempre hice así: Ahora, después de equipo de trabajo, a continuación, club hasta cinco-seis, después en la estación principal ampliamente el desayuno hasta las 10 en punto y, a continuación, al pub hasta mañana al mediodía. ¡Fue duro!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The drinks and breakfast to credit of the clients of RLC

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Saludos vortios. Esto realmente ha sido un gran día para mí y sólo hace una semana me temía que había pasado $ 75 en nada más que con los bailes que hoy Mi Belle :heart:ha hecho que valga la pena y estoy encanta. Esta

I really am glad for you, and I have enjoyed it. But I hope it's not the last time. I hope you have many more days like this.

• Upvote 1