Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

to some people belle was the best thing since sliced bread now the bread has mold.

To who exactly. They would have to be very naive, but I don't appreciate your metaphor.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, meran said:

Belle took the speaker with her. so they are definitely at some blokes place for the party for the rest of the day . They will come back take a shower and then get to their beds . 

Congratulations. You just paid the trip of some girls to Barcelona where they can also earn money from RLC and also from some others on the side. Of course by doing banking business. :)) 

So where did these two yahoos com from? a swingerclub visit?

The brief trip to the balcony when I thought Rosie had left Belle on her own - it was Michelle on the toilet.

Now the fat bloke took his jar of white powder to the balcony - it was on the table and he simply had to bring it. Seemed rather a lot to be coke. They spoke English. There was the rustling of paper on the balcony and Belle said it was too cold and "smoke". Struck me that was a cover if ever there was one.

Now I'll shall look into the other balcony trip to see what they took with them then.

44 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Could be right there but I think Angel's going to work. She was dressed more appropriately, didn't seem too impressed when one of them grabbed her arm, plus she works every day...

Thank you Angel...:biggrin: