Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn,,Kylie,,why go to that bathroom for release/masturbate,,,you should have used Gina's room:angel:

cause she is chicken Mikey, reminds of the old days when baters bathroom got a workout :biggrin: well she come out and sleep like a baby now for sure.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

cause she is chicken Mikey, reminds of the old days when baters bathroom got a workout :biggrin: well she come out and sleep like a baby now for sure.

kamila did the same thing Earlier too :biggrin:

I know exactly what I would be doing if I was drunk and my face was that close to an erect nipple and titty, It sure would not be watching some fucking show on a cell phone. I would be making own movie for sure.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

kamila did the same thing Earlier too :biggrin:

At least all 3 girls in B2 do show some form of masturbation Angel sure does and Belle now has her shower hose bates. Rosie shower hose and undercover bate. Ive not seen anything amounting to a bate from the twins Gina or Kylie Stella is not a serial bater either. 

Belle has just been awake looking at her phone but has gone back to sleep which is what i will be doing shortly

• Upvote 2