Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Bandicam is 39$ and you don't have to pay every month.  It's a one time price.

2 Month ago it was $30 and the web page is different now.We order it 3 years ago and the money come out automatically so we don't keep up with all this. All the voyeur site we have also come out automatically

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

2 Month ago it was $30 and the web page is different now.We order it 3 years ago and the money come out automatically so we don't keep up with all this. All the voyeur site we have also come out automatically

I have it and I'm very satisfied, you can take pictures and videos.....

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Ok since you insist on complaining again today ,,, I'm 100% certain that you have the answer to these questions.

In your opinion,,,When was RLC never boring? When did they have the perfect Cast? Since you have Been a member of RLC when have you ever been 100% completely satisfied?

Because you are talking as if it was good before and then it got horrible,,,you clearly stated in your comment that everything is getting horrible so it must have been good enough at some point for you to join RLC.

Translation errors.

I mean: for people in general, everything they do gets bored with time. And then man makes something else until it gets boring too.

The Girls make parties at home until they get bored, and then go to the clubs.

Maybe we saw the girls in the summer in their "home party time". And that is now over, and now "Club-Time" is announced.

In short, there is NO guarantee that they will be able to do home parties now, just because they did it in the summer.

Just now, balt2103 said:

Translation errors.

I mean: for people in general, everything they do gets bored with time. And then man makes something else until it gets boring too.

Maybe we saw the girls in the summer in their "home party time". And that is now over, and now "Club-Time" is announced.

In short, there is NO guarantee that they will be able to do home parties now, just because they did it in the summer.

They will go to the beach often.

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Translation errors.

Ok thank you for clarifying.::)