Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I have not observed it in recent days, but Gin always carries these little pads when she goes out. When she has her period, she uses Tampos from O.B.

All I'm saying is the pads/liners don't mean a hill of beans as to whether or not the girls are having their period!!

3 minutes ago, arnetveita said:

strangely how all the girls seem familiar to eachother :p

There is nothing strange about it.......they all come from the same pool of girls and I believe bringing the old ones back is a desperate attempt by RLC to save their (RLC's) ass.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, arnetveita said:

So Carolina and Rose was best friends before they entered RLC world?

They all were. Caro even shared a house with Belle. They said so in an conversation.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

There is nothing strange about it.......they all come from the same pool of girls and I believe bringing the old ones back is a desperate attempt by RLC to save their (RLC's) ass.

Carolina is definitely not the girl to do so :p Only Irma is

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You mean brilliant attempt Harley, brilliant attempt.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If RLC can sell the replay function for 30 euros, the still enough subscribers have!

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

If RLC can sell the replay function for 30 euros, the still enough subscribers have!

I'm willing to bet that there are not as many people that pay for the replay function than you would think!