Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, West_California said:

She should put 1 bare foot on the cold Floor....:biggrin:

Works for Me...

It's been a while since I was in that state. Don't want to go back there. She raided Rosie's medicine chest again. I think she would have brought the last lot with that chunder.

• Upvote 1

She has done well making it to the bus steering wheel and not using the floor or the bed sheets.

I woke one morning after one night on the tiles with puke in my bed and then accused my mate that he was the chunder and told him to clean up. Took a while to become best mates again. We laugh about it now.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, West_California said:

She should put 1 bare foot on the cold Floor....:biggrin:

Works for Me...

What to do when a person passes out. Once they have their hand over the edge of the Matress. Get a glass of Luke Warm Water and dip their fingers in it. 

It's a Guarantee they'll piss the bed.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What to do when a person passes out. Once they have their hand over the edge of the Matress. Get a glass of Luke Warm Water and dip their fingers in it. 

And Don't forget---Don't let them sleep on their Back---they might Drown....It Happens..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We used straight cold tap water, about 50% success on the boys. Don't if it worked on the girls, secret woman's business they never spoke about it. Too embarrassed I suspose.

Just now, Nari Dog said:

We used straight cold tap water, about 50% success on the boys. Don't if it worked on the girls, secret woman's business they never spoke about it. Too embarrassed I suspose.

It should work on Girls. They seem to have a weaker job at controlling Bladder Function.   Next time I have a girl stay overnight I'll try it out.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1