Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

They went to the beach and Carolina got her plastic bottle off the balcony and took it with her

Correct. She had also brought new alufoils from the kitchen. And not too little.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well strange end to the night. Some good noises although I actually heard mostly water but thanks My Belle:heart:. Hopefully sexy dancing in the shower will resume tomorrow :biggrin:

Bella wide open, showing her very cleaned pussy.

What a pity My Belle:heart: is on the far side of the bed because otherwise it is a great view. Legs so far apart but her beautiful pussy so far away. just think that wide open kitty is just a couple of feet away from Rosie and she doesn't even know it.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What a pity My Belle:heart: is on the far side of the bed because otherwise it is a great view. Legs so far apart but her beautiful pussy so far away. just think that wide open kitty is just a couple of feet away from Rosie and she doesn't even know it.

Yep, another missed opportunity goes begging. Seems to be the story of woe in both B1 and B2 lately.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well strange end to the night. Some good noises although I actually heard mostly water but thanks My Belle:heart:.

I enjoyed the facial expressions on Belle. You could tell she enjoyed it :smile: