Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

If you guys are here for the same reasons as me, and are just a fan of the female form in all it's beauty, check out Gina in the kitchen at 03.09 this morning, just eating for about 3 minutes or so...Call me sad but She looks wonderful...IMO...:heart:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Man those two at B2 get the best chump duo award;, Beardo has the single one.  The balding "bitches love me"  if he wore that here would get his ass kicked.  The 80's have called and want their studded jacket back, these guys must be in their late 30's for this clowning around.  Overconfident morons that can't dance worth shit, why is Belle falling for these guys? Unbelievable.

If what you believe is going is that My Belle:heart: is falling for these guys, I think you are wide of the mark. I really think something else is going on.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you guys are here for the same reasons as me, and are just a fan of the female form in all it's beauty, check out Gina in the kitchen at 03.09 this morning, just eating for about 3 minutes or so...Call me sad but She looks wonderful...IMO...:heart:

and a few minutes before that she scratched   her pussy in the bed 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I was hoping this would be Gina's favorite position for applying makeup in this room...:biggrin:

Her leg waxing should be fun to watch...Thank you Gina...I've gotta love you and leave you for a while but I'll catch up later...:heart:

Speak later Nold...

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Her leg waxing should be fun to watch...Thank you Gina...I've gotta love you and leave you for a while but I'll catch up later...:heart:

Speak later Nold...

see you Naga, I'm leaving too. A new flight to catch...

• Upvote 1