Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So??

Let me see: 10 different pills, the obligatory tattoos, silicone breasts, for dinner some salad without dressing:

The perfect product of the companies of fashion and beauty cosmos.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

What did she do BB?

Directly facing Cam 8 legs wide apart. I hope she'll do the same for Cam 7 especially in the morning light but this is fantastic ans she nearly touched it :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Let me see: 10 different pills, the obligatory tattoos, silicone breasts, for dinner some salad without dressing:

The perfect product of the companies of fashion and beauty cosmos.

That's likely true so what of it? It's her life.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Directly facing Cam 8 legs wide apart. I hope she'll do the same for Cam 7 especially in the morning light but this is fantastic ans she nearly touched it :biggrin:

Not to throw salt on your parade, but it seems like that is all these girls have to do anymore to have the viewers eating out of the palm of their hands.

At any rate......good for you BB!!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not to throw salt on your parade, but it seems like that is all these girls have to do anymore to have the viewers eating out of the palm of their hands.

At any rate......good for you BB!!

Works for me...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's likely true so what of it? It's her life.

It is her life, sure. Everyone should live the way he wants.

If you can call it life, if you constantly have to meet the expectations of others