Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well it seems I was wrong to get excited by a Rosie shower although she did provide some good pre-shower Braveheart nudity once the duvet came off. It is pretty much a Jasmin shower at the moment although Jasmin did normally stand up for a couple of minutes and she had better tits and was prettier.

And steam as Rosie does stand up, not that there looks much to see. Perhaps she's get a Megan pussy which was all underneath so we could never see it.

Maybe I'll be lucky and they'll say Belle is leaving in early May because at least that would save me some money.

5 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I dunno. The time Belle went off with to some guys place he was going to keep her at. Thankfully she left and came back to B2 before anything happened. Id say that was a case of she was taken advantage of. 

I think they can be a little naive at times and should be more careful than they are. 

Carolina was very nearly taken advantage of too when she was so out of it and the guy was trying to get her to leave with him. 

I'm not saying they don't make stupid decisions they do and have made many but when it comes to they drugs and what they drink they know exactly what they are doing at the time

it's what happens after they don't know

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I think Rosie has zero problem with nudity but naked exposure in the kitchen is always a good hint. Jasmin only seemed to mind early on with Lima but after that had no problem with others including herself in the LR and kitchen unless they started dancing naked, then she ran away to her room.

I don't think Angel was too bothered but she doesn't make a habit of parading totally nude in front of the others all of the time..which I like..It shows a bit of class and you wouldn't want to get sick of it would you....:dodgy:

Mind she does wear that flimsy negligee a lot, totally see-through, naked under it and open at the front...so she might as well be naked...God I find her as sexy as fuck...and she's a bit slim and tall, not my usual type but I love her to bits...everything about her...right down to the mole on her right breast..:angel:.:heart:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I dunno. The time Belle went off with to some guys place he was going to keep her at. Thankfully she left and came back to B2 before anything happened. Id say that was a case of she was taken advantage of. 

I think they can be a little naive at times and should be more careful than they are. 

Carolina was very nearly taken advantage of too when she was so out of it and the guy was trying to get her to leave with him. 

Caro did leave with him, they were out for less than half an hour and we don't know what happened but nobody stopped her. Given her state probably nothing.

Regarding Belle. That was her story you heard and she knows we were listening to it. All I will say on the board is she took a train trip to spend the night with an English speaking stranger who bought her many gifts ... My feeling is she didn't like him but did know what she was doing. The next bloke also bought her gifts ... on a first date.

You know I will I always support My Belle:heart: but she does seem to be a very experienced party girl. Lets' leave it that.

You are right that these girls do not appear to be too careful and that's why I do worry about Belle on her own given the state that she often gets in, but judging by the degree of protection afforded Caro it probably wouldn't make much difference - mind you they were all on coke too.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh great. She's been pretty much out the apartment for the last week. We'll just have to wait to see if it's a holiday or another extended date with some potential sugar daddy or even the 2 last night. But when she comes back she better start delivering again otherwise she might as well be gone. If we don't get a naked dance party tonight then I'm afraid for the rest of her stay. I wonder if the girls get paid pro rata so 3 days away should knock 10% of her monthly fee. I suppose I can watch other apartments but in all honesty because I get The Goddess and Nelly for free, it is not what I'm paying for. I've already seen almost everything I ever likely to see anyway. Maybe Kami will bate over the covers, Maybe Kitty will look at her phone on the bed with her naked arse pointing towards me, maybe Masha will do ... she's running out of things to do surely except anal but I doubt it. I think I may be nearing the end of my RLC time. Soon only 1 apartment will matter to me and I can spend time in the GR with that hypnotic arse.   

Gina's lively in B1 since she moved and trying really hard to generate some life into it. Yes it's, can I say the 'T'  word, teasing but she's done a good job the last 2 nights. and she does look fab...and don't forget Heidi...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1