Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You can tell Noldus is away, there's no mention of Belle and Rose...have they gone out, and how were they dressed...Before I left the'd gone for a run...It wasn't the Barcelona marathon was it...:confused:

All three went out together. Dressed casual.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina's lively in B1 since she moved and trying really hard to generate some life into it. Yes it's, can I say the 'T'  word, teasing but she's done a good job the last 2 nights. and she does look fab...and don't forget Heidi...:biggrin:

Just when I was suggesting the Twins had gone back over with their nudity last night, Lia gave us a lovely 10 minute pussy display about 1.52 am in the bedroom, the best I've seen from her for a while...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Which means all I got to see was Rose's tits. Which is likely all I'll see today.:cry:

And people complain they're not seeing anything.:dodgy: 

Okay I did see the twins shower so it's not a complete fail this morning.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks DES, hopefully doing something normal in Barca, like sightseeing, shopping and lunch...Angel will keep them right...:biggrin:

That would be my guess. Belle was still in her jogging suit but Rose and Angel casual. But then you know how Angel is even when she is dressed casual.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

All three went out together. Dressed casual.

Belle in her no doubt perspiration soaked or does most of it go into the cling film jogging gear. A shopping trip I think although Candy may have to repeat to the visa office if she's taken her passport.

Apart from after the blokes left we've see nothing of Belle for days and now she's away. Of course I am not happy about it, not happy one bit and I don't even get a 10% discount.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle in her no doubt perspiration soaked or does most of it go into the cling film jogging gear. A shopping trip I think although Candy may have to repeat to the visa office if she's taken her passport.

Apart from after the blokes left we've see nothing of Belle for days and now she's away. Of course I am not happy about it, not happy one bit and I don't even get a 10% discount.

Haha. Candy. Your loosing it BB. You have gone back into last year. 

• Upvote 3