Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK, thank you Belle, that was beautiful into Cam 7...:biggrin:

BTW is Cam9 in Gina's room worse than it was...:confused:

I think it is and the cams in B2 seem to have a lower resolution.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I think it is and the cams in B2 seem to have a lower resolution.

Looks like everyone may be getting ready to leave in B#2,,,or maybe just one or 2 of them

• Upvote 1

Another quiet shower for My Belle:heart:.When are the dancing showers coming back? They are the sexiest solo showers in the history of RLC apart from The Goddess's but Belle's not dancing there any more.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Looks like everyone may be getting ready to leave in B#2,,,or maybe just one or 2 of them

All the girls except Belle again....Is she bored with Barcelona, or is she bored with the other girls. or both.....:confused:
i'd be bored with neither...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

All the girls except Belle again....Is she bored with Barcelona, or is she bored with the other girls. or both.....:confused:

Sorry Belle, I take that back...looks like you're going too...Good...:biggrin:...Sorry BB...but I like them to do stuff together...

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK, thank you Belle, that was beautiful into Cam 7...:biggrin:

You worried me. For a second i though it had happened just now and I had missed it LOL. It was a great show.

And of course it is a show just like it is with the other girls but why not just enjoy it. Accept it for what it is. It is not really a question of one girl being more real than another. They are on cam, they do stuff some of the time to entertain us. That's all it is nothing more.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You worried me. For a second i though it had happened just now and I had missed it LOL. It was a great show.

And of course it is a show just like it is with the other girls but why not just enjoy it. Accept it for what it is. It is not really a question of one girl being more real than another. They are on cam, they do stuff some of the time to entertain us. That's all it is nothing more.

Sorry BB. I've been out all day and caught it on replay...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Disappointed she put her pantie son so quickly I just love looking at My Belle:heart: naked in her Harley Quinn bangs*:heart: which I mentioned in her first few days, but I guess she and you all think I've seen enough of my favourite place for the day. LOL

Anyway wearing the black top and jeans with that aforementioned haircut, I cannot imagine her looking sexier. Others I know do not see her as I do but whatever she does it works for me.:biggrin:

Thank you for today, My Belle:heart:.

*I actually had Harley Quinn as my wallpaper and I replaced it with a picture of Belle which a kind friend sent me and it is still my wallpaper. Luckily no-one's asked who she is.

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've also got to remember of the 3 girls there she only seems close to Rosie and they have already had many adventures together on the outside as well as last night. I think Belle stays in to entertain us ... tease us mainly maybe before unveiling her surprise :biggrin:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

You've also got to remember of the 3 girls there she only seems close to Rosie and they have already had many adventures together on the outside as well as last night. I think Belle stays in to entertain us ... tease us mainly maybe before unveiling her surprise :biggrin:

She's going out mate...::)