Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Last day before your holiday My Belle:heart: are you going to give us some fun? I do hope so. Some naked sexy dancing sometime somewhere hopefully with Rosie but on your own would be delightful as well. You need to show Gina, Angel and those tedious Twins how you are the princess of sexy dancing.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She reminds me very much of Candy.

Lets hope not or we could be in for a dull time. 

Candy is of course a very pretty girl but was just not for the project. I see the similarities. 

Belle's probably going to exercise Jasmin style and then follow it with sunbathing outside giving an eyeful to the balcony well and whoever else she feels like flashing. At least Angel has exercised naked but I think I might even prefer watching Belle sunbathe than almost anything else in the world and seeing it in this distance from the wrong end, not that that matters too much being in the distance, is violating my human right to be aroused. RLC know the solution. The girls might stop it with the addition of another camera but then at least they would be visible.

25 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle if your going away. Could you not have compensated us with a nude workout?

It seems maybe like last time Belle goes through phases of become awesome and then almost invisible. Yesterday she had about a quarter of the most watched segments and that was even with the new house and half of those were her on her own and nothing to with Rosie or the blokes, but that was an exception compared with recent days.