Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

just checked the replay The neighbor knocked in the wall at 0044, just because Belle and Rose laughed a little high. They do not tolerate much noise anymore.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

just checked the replay The neighbor knocked in the wall at 0044, just because Belle and Rose laughed a little high. They do not tolerate much noise anymore.

The neighbours across at B1 must be a lot more tolerant. Do Lola and Polya really need the music that loud!!  Violet had to shut her door!   I'd hate to be a fucking neighbour, they have no consideration for anyone but themselves...IMO...:cry:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

The neighbours across at B1 must be a lot more tolerant. Do Lola and Polya really need the music that loud!!  Violet had to shut her door!   I'd hate to be a fucking neighbour, they have no consideration for anyone but themselves...IMO...:cry:

It's a monday night for gods sake...

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You wouldn't hate it if you lived across from them so you could see in the windows...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You wouldn't hate it if you lived across from them so you could see in the windows...:biggrin:

...with my telescope...:cool:

That is very true, but the noise level wouldn't be as bad as living upstairs or down...:cry:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...with my telescope...:cool:

That is very true, but the noise level wouldn't be as bad as living upstairs or down...:cry:

Well if I was to live that close I'd make sure to meet them and let them know if they needed anything at all feel free to call on me. :angel:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought she might want a cold shower...Her nipples were pretty responsive, I just happened to notice out the corner of my eye...:dodgy:

Rose does have a way of getting others worked up.:blush:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well if I was to live that close I'd make sure to meet them and let them know if they needed anything at all feel free to call on me. :angel:

And to invite you to the parties-especially when they are UM :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Oh yes, there's nothing like the friendly neighbour...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1