Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Miss "X" you really need another pair of shorts to hide in, because if you don't wash those soon they will stand up in the corner by themselves :biggrin::biggrin: Last night was a start but tonight again you have gone backyards :huh:

Don't you think you could do this for us ???

Image result for shorts that stand in the corner by themselvesOr thisImage result for shorts that stand in the corner by themselves

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

no, they only chatting - so far

just asking cuz I look back reading that's all rose did was play with jasmin tits and I run out of tokens for replay

• Upvote 1

Miss"X"

You have decided to hang around with Rosemary, Belle and The voted most Beautiful woman to ever grace a Barcelona Apartment JASMIN. When are you going to find your sexuality ? You have the world before you, and you could be a shining star. NO you be easily have  be a magnificent star of RLC and be invited back for an extended stay. The real question is do you have the intestinal fortitude to be a RLC star? My question why you came Barcelona and decided to stay in this apartment knowing full well what the cameras are for?  I seen you read the the announcement on the wall as you walked in the door. What is your purpose for staying here so long if you have no intention of being invited back for an extended stay ?

TOTALLY CONFUSED as long time member of the project ???

• Upvote 1