Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

10:19 Gina in to laundry room for phone call...

10:19 - 10:22 Gina goes to the laundry room to prepare something with her silver cigarette machine, which she deposited there yesterday.

10:24              Gina gets dressed

10:27 - 10:43 Gina goes out of the apartment door to consume what she has preparedm in the laundry room. Because it is no more allowed on the balcony or in the apt.

10:43              Gina goes to the balcony, stares 5 minutes into the area and starts then chatting.

So I have seen it. The same process as yesterday and even this early morning.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon the avocado sales have plummeted in Barca since Angel left...:biggrin:

OT There was a warning today about Avocado Hand with people getting serious injuries cutting avocados. I have a word for these people ... idiots!

• Upvote 2

My Belle:heart: gradually waking up just revealing her beautiful breasts. I'd love to come up behind and cup them. They seem like the perfect size to me :biggrin: Not quite as sexy as her bottom but then I am an arse/ass man. :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

10:19 - 10:22 Gina goes to the laundry room to prepare something with her silver cigarette machine, which she deposited there yesterday.

10:27 - 10:43 Gina goes out of the apartment door to consume what she has preparedm in the laundry room. Because it is no more allowed on the balcony or in the apt.

10:43              Gina goes to the balcony, stares 5 minutes into the area and starts then chatting.

So what's your point?

My Belle:heart: puts on her tracky bottoms and Calvin bra so some form of exercise about to happen which might mean an early shower hopefully a sexy one with music and dancing and after last night no-one can complain about the loud noise if she can get her boombox back from wherever it is. Perhaps Rosie has it?

19 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

How do you know that?? I saw her went in with her phone...

How do you know that?? I saw her went out with her phone and nothing else..

She has the earplug of the phone in her ear. She takes up the phone and you see it is music playback ..

• Upvote 5