Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

See this is why I'm begining to get angry with her. She's beginning to tease the RLC subscribers whereas all the other girls are doing the opposite. She could easily rectify this situation but she knew what she was doing then. And the going out has got light years beyond a joke. We can see these 3 girl could gave us a great party and maybe they will when they come back but my bet is they don't.

I think it's got to 14 days out of 16 and one of those was yesterday when she got up at 6:30 p.m so she is basically missing 90% of the time from 10:00 p.m. onwards. I feel like have paid $75 for 2 days. This is worse than Adele.

• Upvote 4

Sorry about all the confusion guys. It looks like they're all out so it doesn't matter.

I didn't notice their arses before so I just assumed Lia, who IS the one with the birthmark on her bum cheek, was the 1st one to go out, because she the 1 that appears to have the boyfriend. I thought Mia was going on a 1st date, and was going out later...

I've just come back so I haven't seen anyone in B1....:confused:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

See this is why I'm begining to get angry with her. She's beginning to tease the RLC subscribers whereas all the other girls are doing the opposite. She could easily rectify this situation but she knew what she was doing then. And the going out has got light years beyond a joke. We can see these 3 girl could gave us a great party and maybe they will when they come back but my bet is they don't.

I really don't like this current scenario, its all getting a bit too obvious and well i know you predicted it. Ive not yet renewed and if this goes on and on i wont be.

• Upvote 2

She's going to the club again and then away for 3 days - how the fuck is that going to work. She hasn't packed anything has she but maybe she doesn't need anything. Probably more fun we can't see. At least Irma gave us some great nights in when she was with Alex but Belle and remember she saw Alex 5 nights in a row has just got out of control as far as this project is concerned.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So all B1 girls are out and that will soon be followed by all B2 girls...:cry:

Well I'm pleased I wolfed my tea down so I could quickly settle down for another rip roaring night in Barca...:dodgy: