Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

Rosie just gave the Dildo to Mrs x to pac away in her suitcase,,so much for seeing Rosie use it.

No shit!! Why did she bring it then...:cry:

Haha..I was going just gonna post that but only make it up till I saw your post just in time!! I didn't actually see her give it to Miss X...Fuck, well she still has fingers..:biggrin:

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The spectacular Jasmin nudity ends.

Check out 10:48:25 for a bend

10:55-10:58 for some nice around the bed nudity

11:30-11:31 for dancing on the bed, shaking her booty on all 4s and a nice little view at the end.

Thank you Jasmin :biggrin:

Of course 11:38:47 is the kind of behind shot I love. It depends how fussy you are with the light. I would be with My Belle:heart: but then obviously she came close to great views many times. This could be a hint of great things to come from Jasmin and to see this was very nice.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No shit!! Why did she bring it then...:cry:

Haha..I was going just gonna post that but only make it up till I saw your post just in time!! I didn't actually see her give it to Miss X...Fuck, well she still has fingers..:biggrin:

Or better yet she could use Rosie's Fingers,,she is in one of the best moods today so who knows what could happen:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Or better yet she could use Rosie's Fingers,,she is in one of the best moods today so who knows what could happen:heart::heart:

I meant Rosie still has her fingers...Rosie doesn't need any toys....:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Rosie just gave the Dildo to Mrs x to pack away in her suitcase,,so much for seeing Rosie use it.:cry:

LOL That's the funny thing. When she arrived with the dildo everybody thought there was gong to be an orgy fest between miss X and Rosie. Why she brought the dildo with no intention of using it was strange

• Upvote 3

If Miss X is going then hopefully we won't get a new girl for a few days and then alone My Belle:heart: might be able to take those final steps on the bed although she's not going to take the shower jet to the bed. I'm hoping for 3 weeks of pure joy :biggrin: - maybe I'll get a day or 2. :biggrin: 

Of course it is rather dependent on her not going out until 5- 6-7-8 every night again but just to see her bend over on all fours and wiggle her naked arse at Cam 7 in good daylight a couple of times would complete what for me has been ultimately thanks to those late dances in Jasmin's room and the pussy shows in both rooms a great stay by My Belle:heart: despite her long quiet periods and still I hope for more twerks in the bathroom towards the door. :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

WOW JASMINE!!!

11:58:30-40 Cam 14 Jasmin has panties on but worth seeing nevertheless. It was Ginaesque and what I am hoping Belle will do - without her panties of course. :biggrin: