Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I guess 1 of 3 things could happen tonight

1. All the girls could go out and give Jasmin a great time followed by some fun when they get back

2. They all could stay in and have a raunchy party with Jasmin dancing at least topless

3. They could have a quiet night in with a glass of wine or two watching a film.

It says a lot for how much Jasmine has come on that 3. seems the least likely option.

• Upvote 3

My Belle :heart::biggrin: now spread on the bed still in panties but towards the other camera is always the better view so a 90 degrees ant-clockwise rotation to her left :biggrin:. I am all about my angles - mathematician you see.:biggrin:

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I guess 1 of 3 things could happen tonight

1. All the girls could go out and give Jasmin a great time followed by some fun when they get back

2. They all could stay in and have a raunchy party with Jasmin dancing at least topless

3. They could have a quiet night in with a glass of wine or two watching a film.

It says a lot for how much Jasmine has come on that 3. seems the least likely option.

2 might be highly unlikely as well with the noise level issues and the neighbors...We'll wait and see if B1 or B2 go on a big booze run. That should give us a clue...I'd go for option 1, especially if the Grand Prix's Roadshow's in town...But I'm usually wrong...::)

• Upvote 1

100% the perfect angle My Belle:heart: is at now. Next time she is pantiesless if she could just remember that position on the bed I am in for a very happy, nay ecstatic, time :biggrin:

Other girls are back now so it might not happen now but tomorrow morning with the bed to herself ... I wish :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

2 might be highly unlikely as well with the noise level issues and the neighbors...We'll wait and see if B1 or B2 go on a big booze run. That should give us a clue...I'd go for option 1, especially if the Grand Prix's Roadshow's in town...But I'm usually wrong...::)

Did you hear the noise a couple of nights ago? Rosie had the boombox on full volume with just house music for a long time.