Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

In fact My Belle:heart: I'm sure your make everyone happy with your Pixie Prettiness :biggrin: ... of course we would be even happier to see your pretty pussy and your beautiful bottom pointing at the near camera :biggrin: but we can wait

11:33 My Belle:heart:, obscured by the chair, is back out on the balcony sunbathing. She didn't show anything on the bed but we can only hope later in the better light of the morning. Only 20 days left for her to exercise naked. I do not think that will happen and it will remain the activity braved by just a few Jessica, Angelina, Leora and Irma although Irma's was only brief with a topless Polya and Stella, but if Jasmin can exercise topless than maybe Belle can go that extra step.

Of course if not exercising then maybe a repeat of that naked dance 2 months ago in the Living Room for an hour. I miss that little table Belle used to use so sexily to dance on during her last visit. And maybe more twerking as there is nothing sexy to me than a woman shaking her beautiful booty towards the camera and when your ass is fine as My Belle:heart:'s then what could be better :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning everyone...:biggrin:

I see Rosie had some early appointment this morning...::)

..and Jas has possibly gone to the beach...:cool:
It's nice to see the girls getting out and about instead of slobbing around in bed doing fuck all all day...Of course I'll probably get hammered now for encouraging the girls to go out all the time, because, undoubtedly they read all my posts, and act on them accordingly...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

..and Jas has possibly gone to the beach...:cool:
It's nice to see the girls getting out and about instead of slobbing around in bed doing fuck all all day...Of course I'll probably get hammered now for encouraging the girls to go out all the time, because, undoubtedly they read all my posts, and act on them accordingly...:dodgy:

Beach time = Tan lines...:heart:::)

• Upvote 3