Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

My Belle:heart: still has her panties on even after witnessing Jasmin's nudity. Some girls cant't take a hint LOL:biggrin:

But after being deprived of your company on your happy adventures last night My Beautiful Belle:heart: it would be nice to see your pretty pussy.:biggrin::heart::biggrin: There is light at the end of the bed.:biggrin:

My Belle:heart: adopts the classic Gina pussy pose with her top leg out horizontally then bent at the knee giving spectacularly views of her arse. However she is not naked yet but I'm still turned on.:biggrin: but with no panties I will be ecstatic beautiful WonderBelle:heart: 

SlumberBelle:heart:. Unsurprisingly after phone calls my Belle fell asleep before revealing all. I guess with Jasmin now getting so naked expectations including mine of gone sky high. It is wonderful to see all this pussy. I can't believe some people claim to be bored with it.

And Jasmin, although only there briefly sunbathing naked near the camera, was really a brave move and I am just hoping My Belle:heart: does the same before she goes. If only the house had been like this from Day 1 of her stay instead of suddenly changing from about Day 50 onwards. I feel the clock ticking and I just want to see as much of my naked Belle:heart: as possible before she leaves and I feel very hopeful I will :biggrin: but I have already seen more than I was expecting to when I paid my money. Just need to persuade her to go on Chaturbate :biggrin: now and I will have had a great year despite everything else going on my world.