Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Good morning My Belle:heart:. Yesterday Jasmin moved the mat towards Belle's room. I was hoping Belle might do the same. 

I missed you on the bed earlier, My Belle.:heart: and thank you for that :biggrin:

I hope next time she lies across the bed towards the balcony as there are much better views on the camera by the head of the bed but I'm sure she'll treat us later ... well I hope.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

with the sunburn, she will definitely hurt if someone uncaring will fall on her

It looks like she's hurting this morning!...I wouldn't get a bath if I were you girl, they have to peel you off the ceiling!!

I's not just the pain, you can feel pretty sick too...:sick:

8 hours ago, happyone said:

This time she mostly received positive comments from CC viewers, Last time negative as hell towards her.

That could be part of the reason for the difference:biggrin:

I hardly saw her last time happy, just had to read about her being the party pooper and basically not contributing much, although her beauty was never in doubt...I couldn't care what her reasons are this time around but she is blowing me away and her beauty is absolutely senstational, in every aspect...IMHO...:heart:

• Upvote 2

Good Morning Violetta!  Hope you feel better soon. If you shower make sure it's cold water! I know you're hurting but it will get better in a day or two. You look sexy sunburned :heart:

ZOyVH.jpg

• Upvote 1