Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

She's trying to give you a Heart attack BB and if i ever hear you say she doesn't give you good pussy shots in good light again

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Actually if she'd use Arnica cream, it would help with the pain :X

I know they make creams for sunburn but couldn't think of any. But your right something for the pain is about all she can do for it.

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

She's trying to give you a Heart attack BB and if i ever hear you say she doesn't give you good pussy shots in good light again

He says he's satisfied but he's not. :biggrin: 

Well i must say that's one of the best pussy and ass hole Show's I've ever seen on RLC ever. There might have been better but i haven't seen it. I think she heard that Jasmin won the day yesterday and she wants today.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I know...He needs that last degree here and that 1 mm there...:dodgy:

Glad your happy BB...:biggrin:

It a good job she didn't finish it off with a piss!!...that would have really finished BB off.!!....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

LOL Well I can't say she didn't give her best but how will she ever top that ... I have some ideas:dodgy::biggrin: