Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

JD, how can you just stand back and let your girl suffer like that...:dodgy:

It is making me sick just thinking about how bad she must feel :sick: I would rub aloe all over her if I could but she probably can't stand to be touched right now :confused:  Thanks for making me feel worse than her :tongue: 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, JD007 said:

It is making me sick just thinking about how bad she must feel :sick: I would rub aloe all over her if I could but she probably can't stand to be touched right now :confused:  Thanks for making me feel worse than her :tongue: 

sunburn-38c676.jpg

sunscreen-sunburn-beach-sun-exposure-hel

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, cacjc said:

When she stuck that ass hole out OMG

Difficult to choose between that and the 3 way massage but there was way more variety here.

Yes had she been a few more degrees anti-clockwise when she was showing her ass we would have have seen even better but that is just really nit picking - I just wouldn't be me if I didn't say that . The show by Belle was just awesome and really I am so happy that I can't tell you. Just brilliant.

She's on the far side of the bed again but really that was so special that I don't really care at the moment 

Thank you My Belle:heart: You were glorious :biggrin: I don't think another girl will excite me as much as you ... The Goddess didn't hear me did she? 

18 minutes ago, JD007 said:

You'd rub Aloe all over her naked body whether she had sunburn of not, lets face it...:dodgy:

It's actually painful to watch her...:cry::heart:

• Upvote 2

I think I have had a strong initial reaction to 3 girls on RLC. The Goddess, sulzer's Ilona and My Belle:heart:. Yes I really fancied Megan and Jasmin but they just didn't ring that same bell. I don't know why.

The most instant reaction was probably to The Goddess, the most unexpected to Ilona but the strongest was to My Belle:heart:. Really powerful level of attraction prompted by her hair and her bum and her lively personality which was very apparent so today has been with The Goddess and My Belle:heart: incredibly special for me. Thank you all for putting up with me. Your time will come if it hasn't already.