Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

15 minutes ago, martyen said:

A question: why Jasmin wears panties? Then what is good position. Yesterday she was naked but did not show anything. .:confused:.:huh:

Yesterday she showed quite a bit in her bedroom, and 1 lovely bend over in the lr...Plus she walked around the apt for ages naked...Of course, needless to say, I followed her pretty closely...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yesterday she showed quite a bit in her bedroom, and 1 lovely bend over in the lr...Plus she walked around the apt for ages naked...Of course, needless to say, I followed her pretty closely...:biggrin::heart:

She doesn't want to be naked every day and spoil us...we might get bored with her unbelievable body...:wink::tongue:

• Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Hier, elle a montré tout à fait un peu dans sa chambre, et 1 belle Penchez dans le lr ... De plus, elle a marché autour de l'appartement pendant des siècles nus ... Bien sûr, inutile de le dire, je suivais son assez près ...:biggrin::heart:

Thank you Naga to answer,..:heart:..  I had to go get a beer I did not see that. It 's stupid I missed a minute..:wink:.. Bad timing..:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's Tuesday again, so whose going out and whose staying in.:confused:....I've a feeling Violet won't be going too far..

Not unless she plans to go naked. Don't think she's going to to interested in wearing clothes.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1