Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Rosie has rubbed Belle's pussy on several occasions include 2 quite vigorously including while Jasmin's been there so I can't imagine that she would stop Rosie doing anything and of course when Belle and Rosie were getting friendly in their bath .... Of course if people are alone in a bed with someone out the flat more is likely to happen but to call Belle a cock block is nonsense. The one occasion people point to is with Anna and Dima but as Anna and Belle started taht whole evening and what Belle subsequently went on to do that's a bit rich as well and anyway didn't stop Anna and Dima eventually.

Listen...my comment seems to have bothered you and I'm sorry for that. It was not meant to be an attack you or your Belle:heart:, I know you're defensive about her. However, I'm just going off what I've seen recently (not even the occasion you bring up) and I think my statement was more than fair based on what has and hasn't taken place in B2 lately. Just thinking back on Rosie and Carol in the room starting to make out and Belle comes in, for seemingly no other purpose than to "check on things". Maybe that was completely innocent on her part, but plenty of other CC members noticed it also. Rosie has tried a few times to kiss Belle, and to her credit, she plays along for a bit, and then ultimately shuts it down. There have been other nights where the alcohol was flowing and Belle is on the couch unable to be separated from her phone or bothered to participate. Perhaps, "cock block" wasn't the right word, but it's in the same neighborhood.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Listen...my comment seems to have bothered you and I'm sorry for that. It was not meant to be an attack you or your Belle:heart:, I know you're defensive about her. However, I'm just going off what I've seen recently (not even the occasion you bring up) and I think my statement was more than fair based on what has and hasn't taken place in B2 lately. Just thinking back on Rosie and Carol in the room starting to make out and Belle comes in, for seemingly no other purpose than to "check on things". Maybe that was completely innocent on her part, but plenty of other CC members noticed it also. Rosie has tried a few times to kiss Belle, and to her credit, she plays along for a bit, and then ultimately shuts it down. There have been other nights where the alcohol was flowing and Belle is on the couch unable to be separated from her phone or bothered to participate. Perhaps, "cock block" wasn't the right word, but it's in the same neighborhood.

There are no cocks there so "Pussy Block" maybe lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I equally know there a lot of fans of the other girls who have Rosie and Jasmin coloured spectacles on.

When Belle was in bed with Rosie, Jasmin came to "check on them" no less than 3 times after apparently going to bed as well as the bath business. I am just saying that you can say exactly the same about other girls. Belle has this rule about Happy Juice so she lets it go so far but then Belle's already done a lot anyway. Belle has mounted Rosie several times but then Rosie seemed to reject Lola the other night. Belle even let Rosie and Lola use her bathroom and indeed ran the bath that Lola and Polya used last time - I am unclear whether she thought about using it herself as she had shaved but she stayed out her own room on both occasions.

So yes let's just agree to disagree on this.

• Upvote 1

There's at least one we know of, unfortunately for us, it's not real and apparently for decorative purposes only

Lol,,,where is that decoration at?,,you lost me there :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I equally know there a lot of fans of the other girls who have Rosie and Jasmin coloured spectacles on.

So yes let's just agree to disagree on this.

No fandom of anyone in particular from me...at least not the current tenants. If Stella were to return, that would be an entirely different story. I'd drink her bathwater :blush:

...and yes, nothing wrong with polite disagreement. Cheers

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

There's at least one we know of, unfortunately for us, it's not real and apparently for decorative purposes only

Isn't there a dildo on the shelves in the dining room before Belle's room? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Isn't there a dildo on the shelves in the dining room before Belle's room? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

I don't know what you are thinking about in that brain of yours but that's the first time that I'm hearing about a dildo on a shelf :biggrin::biggrin:

Rosie's guest took the only dildo that was there with her.

• Upvote 1

No fandom of anyone in particular from me...at least not the current tenants. If Stella were to return, that would be an entirely different story. I'd drink her bathwater :blush:

...and yes, nothing wrong with polite disagreement. Cheers

Always a big Stella fan and have defended her quite a lot as well especially against a guy calling her names and blaming Stella for everything.

Yes that's the clay? dildo others in B2 made earlier - can't remember who - and was the effigy worshipped by Angel, Belle and Rosie after their 3 way naked massage.