Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know what you are thinking about in that brain of yours but that's the first time that I'm hearing about a dildo on a shelf :biggrin::biggrin:

Rosie's guest took the only dildo that was there with her.

Cam 3 shelves by Belles door upper right corner. I think. need to look at it in the daylight. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know what you are thinking about in that brain of yours but that's the first time that I'm hearing about a dildo on a shelf :biggrin::biggrin:

Rosie's guest took the only dildo that was there with her.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard some variance of that question

Usually phrased quite rudely I'd add :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Wonder what Gina is doing up so early..question-mark-smiley-emoticon.gif

And putting makeup on.

She looked to be packing an overnight bag earlier in the day. Maybe she's going on a trip or spending some time with her boytoy.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

She looked to be packing an overnight bag earlier in the day. Maybe she's going on a trip or spending some time with her boytoy.

Didn't know about the overnight bag..

35 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I can't tell you how many times I've heard some variance of that question

Usually phrased quite rudely I'd add :biggrin:

LMAOO,,,,you got asked about dildos on shelfs a lot ?mr-burns-evil-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

Like most of the people, I've watched Rosie and Jasmine , was awesome... I have 2 suggestions : 

1)  Next round, in Rosie's room , we will have better view 

2) The next one is for RLC:  When Belle leaves, please give them the big room , and bring 2 other girls ... 

I'm afraid I cannot find the huge attraction to this room :confused: for me it is extremely boring,,, don't get me wrong they are all stunners,,,, BUT,, what exactly do they do? oh yes prance about in their undies 24/7,,, sorry not floating my boat:rolleyes:

• Upvote 3