Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I just want to say a massive thank you to the all 3 girls in B2....They've served up a treat recently and I've loved watching them...:angel::heart:

Belle's nudity has been epic...Once she got that Cam7 angle right, she has blown me away with some of her pussy displays. She might have been out a lot, a bit vacant sometimes and maybe her heart hasn't been in the project sometimes, but, whether it's for show or not, I've no complaints when she's given us some of the best pussy views ever...,:heart:
Rosie has been a bundle of joy since she set foot in the apartment. Her beauty, sexiness, cheekyness, bubbly personallity and all round unctiousness is great to watch, and is one of the the main reasons why B2 is a joy to watch right now...:heart:

Of course the other huge reason why this is so is the total transformation of the unreally gorgeous Jasmin...This girl hasn't just gone a few steps up the ladder from the last time...She's got a new ladder...:biggrin:.. Apart from the obvious, her personality has shone through, with a fair bit of help from Rosie, and for a girl who was labelled beautiful but boring last time, she blossoming into a girl who, if she carries on like she is for another couple of months, could become a RLC legend, IMO, along with the lovely Rosie...:heart::heart:

I'll also mention Gina here. I might be away on holiday when she leaves...:sad:..She has another agenda outside the apartment now but I will never tire of watching here fabulous body and amazing pussy. She's been great, and you never know, before she leaves she might serve us up a special treat, better than the NV one the other night...She has that sort of girl next door look about her, and if she lived next door to me, I'd never move house...:heart:

• Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Stop it BB...:dodgy:

I know I got totally carried away but for me it is what I most wanted to see in the world. Really I couldn't ask for more from My Beautiful Brilliant Sexy Belle:heart:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just want to say a massive thank you to the all 3 girls in B2....They've served up a treat recently and I've loved watching them...:angel::heart:

Belle's nudity has been epic...Once she got that Cam7 angle right, she has blown me away with some of her pussy displays. She might have been out a lot, a bit vacant sometimes and maybe her heart hasn't been in the project sometimes, but, whether it's for show or not, I've no complaints when she's given us some of the best pussy views ever...,:heart:
Rosie has been a bundle of joy since she set foot in the apartment. Her beauty, sexiness, cheekyness, bubbly personallity and all round unctiousness is great to watch, and is one of the the main reasons why B2 is a joy to watch right now...:heart:

Of course the other huge reason why this is so is the total transformation of the unreally gorgeous Jasmin...This girl hasn't just gone a few steps up the ladder from the last time...She's got a new ladder...:biggrin:.. Apart from the obvious, her personality has shone through, with a fair bit of help from Rosie, and for a girl who was labelled beautiful but boring last time, she blossoming into a girl who, if she carries on like she is for another couple of months, could become a RLC legend, IMO, along with the lovely Rosie...:heart::heart:

I'll also mention Gina here. I might be away on holiday when she leaves...:sad:..She has another agenda outside the apartment now but I will never tire of watching here fabulous body and amazing pussy. She's been great, and you never know, before she leaves she might serve us up a special treat, better than the NV one the other night...She has that sort of girl next door look about her, and if she lived next door to me, I'd never move house...:heart:

Damn why can't I write beautiful poetry like this,,nice dedication Novel right here Naga:heart:::)

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Lol,,you saw that,,it was so funny,,,she got weak in the knees:biggrin::biggrin:

I hope that they don't make Rosie the new Irma,,,where she gives and gives but never receives,,,,, Someone please take care of Rosie's needs too,,what do you guys think?:heart::heart:::)

She seems to be the giver but hopefully her time will come...and I would love it to be Jas...Their kissing must be right up there as being the best girl/girl in Barca history...:heart:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well said Naga. My Beautiful Belle has blown my mind today. Can you tell?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She seems to be the giver but hopefully her time will come...and I would love it to be Jas...Their kissing must be right up there as being the best girl/girl in Barca history...:heart:

My list of the best Kisses other opinions may differ from mine::):heart::heart:

1. KAMILA & KRISTY
  2. JASMIN & ROSIE
  3. IRMA & ANNA
  4. IRMA & ILONA
  5. IRMA & EVERYONE ELSE:biggrin:
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Damn why can't I write beautiful poetry like this,,nice dedication Novel right here Naga:heart:::)

Thanks Mikey...Don't know where that came from...:undecided:...From the heart, as always, I think...I just love all these girls...:heart:

If RLC ditched B1 and B2, I'd call it a day and get on with my other life...:sad:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Mikey...Don't know where that came from...:undecided:...From the heart, as always, I think...I just love all these girls...:heart:

If RLC ditched B1 and B2, I'd call it a day and get on with my other life...:sad:

I feel a bit guilty for leaving after My Belle goes but it is for my own good. I am however getting a wonderful climax.

Rosie seems to be a much better seducer than Lola,,,Lola has to use the magic water to get these girls under her spell,,,Rosie has taught Both Jasmin and Belle a few tricks,, Now belle loves her water Jets,,and Jasmin has been loosened up and out of her shell,,Thank you Rosie,,you have quickly risen up in a very short time as a true RLC star.:heart::heart:

11093406.pngRosie-designstyle-love-heart-m.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Belle:heart: Words cannot express how wonderful you have been today. I was expecting you to sleep after last night but instead you have fulfilled my dreams :biggrin:.:heart:

Now if you could just move to your left LOL  . . I have to say that :heart::biggrin::biggrin::heart: