Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

It's really weird but I don't see anyone really talking that much about Barcelona #1,,,well except for Gina,,,what's happening over there?

I have been stuck here at Barcelona #2 and I can't get a taxi ride back to Barcelona #1 yet lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Stella is gone...... (And Gina changed, she stopped smoking, and she near quit drinking too..)

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it has to be Belle, on the basis of quality not quantity. Belle's is lovely, a lot more to it than meats the eye...:wink:, but I prefer Gina's amazing one, as amazing as Nicole's...But Belle epic pussy shows are a lot closer...So the quality of these close up shots wins, for me...If Gina was doing what Belle is, pointing straight at Cam7, I think it would blow my mind...I wish Angel had done that as well...I think many of us here are well aware of how beautiful Angel's pussy is close up, although we didn't see it close enough on RLC...:sad::heart:

I got that joke,,,you sneaky devil :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If Irma had Belle's room,,, She would wipe the floor with all of them,,they still haven't gone as far as Irma yet while naked.

Not for me. Irma's is nice enough but not interesting enough for me...I like a few folds, flaps and dangly bits...:tongue:, which Gina and Nicole have in abundance...:heart:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Stella is gone...... (And Gina changed, she stopped smoking, and she near quit drinking too..)

Thank you Noldus,,, If I start walking now it should take me about 45 minutes to get back over to Barcelona #1:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not for me. Irma's is nice enough but not interesting enough for me...I like a few folds, flaps and dangly bits...:tongue:, which Gina and Nicole have in abundance...:heart:

Then you would love the queen of the Dangling Meat Flaps Queen Bee Nora:heart::heart:::)

1243641619462.jpg

• Upvote 2