Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Belle, you are a little tinker!! You are trying to squash yourself into a smaller and smaller space to catch the last of the rays when you know fine well all you have to do is go to the other end where there's plenty of sun....:dodgy:

Btw, please don't read this pixie...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Belle, you are a little tinker!! You are trying to squash yourself into a smaller and smaller space to catch the last of the rays when you know fine well all you have to do is go to the other end where there's plenty of sun....:dodgy:

Btw, please don't read this pixie...

Sorry BB...:wink:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry BB...:wink:

You are naughty Naga  LOL. Soon My Belle:heart: needs to rest on her bed hopefully pointing that perfect pretty pussy and spectacular ass at Cam 7. I feel that's what she wants.:biggrin:

If Belle just came within 4 feet closer to the camera,, And RLC had a Zoom function,, And the Sun Stood Still in the Sky,, And This Stream was in full 5k,, And the Birds were outside chirping,, And I had a VR Helmet on,, And if this was in IMAX 3d,, And I had Access to the balcony from Above,,,This would be almost about 5% of the perfect shot :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Naga ... she listened to you LOL.

I think My Golden Belle:heart: has probably had  enough of the sun and needs to air her pussy on the bed now :biggrin: LOL ... if she wants to of course :dodgy::biggrin:

Sunbathing will never be the same again after this morning :biggrin: Thank you My Belle:heart:

• Upvote 1