Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Sadly the naked dancing from Rosie and yes Jasmin in the LR only lasted a few seconds after Miss X's arrival. the way it is with these 3 at the moment going out may get them energised but guests in the apartment are not a positive. They did greet Miss X naked but then Jasmin has been naked for 10 hours and Rosie for 1 and honestly their LR nudity was better than a lot of Belle's in that room. I think Rosie did try to encourage Belle to join them naked but I think the truth is My Belle:heart: was still waking up. I think we might have missed our chance of spectacular nudity from Belle today but I wouldn't put any money on it.

Congratulations to Jasmin and Rosie for their nudity this morning :biggrin:

I've just caught up but have to nip out again. Just wanted to thank Rosie for a lovely real life orgasm last night, Belle for some lovely real life teasing, and Jasmin for just being lovely in real life...:heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

My Bronze Belle:heart: to sunbathe near the camera again.

I would rather she had danced or lay on the bed but maybe later but then I would wouldn't I? The naked dancing was so brief yesterday and I know she can be more spectacular  :biggrin:

Enjoy the sun. My Belle :heart: :biggrin: