Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

How could you forget Nicole. :angry: She was a real looker, sexy and prepare to try things. OK she caused disruption in B1 then had the fight in B2 but always interesting as to what was going to happen next.

That's My Girl...

heart beat emoticon

54 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And Jasmin naked :biggrin: Seems like the Jasmin fans are getting better nudity than I am at the moment and she's got months left which will only get better although sadly I won't be there to enjoy it as I return to my own Real Life, which incidentally involves meeting friends for concerts in Manchester ... but that's a bit OT.

Looks like My Sexy Belle:heart: will be out for quite a time because she's making an effort. Perhaps I should not have encouraged to go sleep early after all ... I have to be careful what I wish for LOL 

I'd have to disagree BB. Jasmin has been fantastic this time around and I can't take my eyes off her. As much as her nakedness has been amazing and beautiful, she still hasn't given us anything like the views Belle has...She'd blow my mind the day she did that...but I don't think it will happen, unfortunately. However I'm just loving her the way she is right now though, and watching her relationship with Rosie is a joy to watch.....:heart:

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Her usual 90 days are over Thursday 25th May. But since she will not leave on Thursday, she can still have a month or two left

Bonjour ! In the first degree it is selfish to want to "dispose" girls as long as possible. 

We do not know the sacrifices and tensions they face. Lassitude, and then it's not the job of a lifetime.

This shopping is thirsty work. Hottest day we've had this year so far. I've met up with Stella again and sitting outside a pub. That the ice cold beer Stella Artois and not the hot girl from B1in case you were wondering...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll take your word for it.  On my phone outside a pub with Stella and can't see rlc...

A couple of nice views which we've come to expect from Gina...t2720.gif

• Upvote 1