Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Gina has just repackaged the gift for her Lover (who yesterday brought her to cry).

For the third time in the last three days. She has ironed the paper bag and sprayed it with perfume.

And all this for a key pendant and a photo of her eye!

Now it is also clear why women are angry, if we do not appreciate such a gift enough: They make a lot of effort with it!

And why? He'll make her cry again!

If these are the last images I have of the lovely Gina, of her beautiful naked body bending over cleaning the bath and in her bedroom this morning, I'll be a happy man

I don't know when she leaves but I'm away till 4th June and I'm sure she'll be gone by the time I return. and I'll miss her leave...I'll be gutted...So I'll say my farewells now, 
I've loved this girl since the 1st day she arrived..The girl next door look certainly grew on me, and I think she is lovely...But it was the body that blew me away. which I believe has become either leaner since she was in the house. Her pussy, I would say. is deifinately the best I've seen, together with My Girl Nicole's, and I'm including Nora here...She has set the bar really high for pussy views...:biggrin:
She's always been friendly with all the girls, and, although she misses the twins, always makes an effort to enjoy herself, and is always a bundle of fun and energy with her non stop dancing at parties. I hope she's found love because she deserves it, and if not this time around, she will, cos she's a gem...:heart:

Gina, when you eventually go home, I wish you a safe trip, all the luck in the world, stay beautiful and healthy, and have a great life...I'd love to see you back flower...:heart:

Take care of yourself lovely Gina

Lots of Love
Naga xx

goodbye tears smiley
heart beat emoticon
  • Upvote 4