Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

Jasmin left of her own accord, there's no guarantee that she will ever return although I hope she does. And if you think the other girls are 'garbage' you're obviously insane :biggrin:

jasmin left cuz somebody called her and told her come home stop the lez stuff with rose

is tonight the night b2 becomes legend status, rose nicole and belle come back home a little tipsy, all the girls go to belles bed and undress, all the 3 girls then start a 3some licking each other and fingering each other, yes tonight will be the epic night at b2, of course that could also just be a dream

28 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

:heart::heart:JASMIN DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GUY,,,YOU ARE PERFECT AND WE ALL LOVE YOU A LOT:heart::heart:

Jasmin-designstyle-summer-m.png

Jasmin-designstyle-love-heart-m.png

Jasmin you have to learn to let go of your boyfriend if you are going to stay in an apt like this in Barcelona.  I remember nothing when you were at B1, you have leave something memorable.  Sitting in bed watching a movie is not memorable.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

jasmin left cuz somebody called her and told her come home stop the lez stuff with rose

Can you send me the transcript of that phone call since you seem to know exactly why Jasmin left?

• Upvote 3

I don't think Nicole is into bi-sexual situations. When she was in B1, there was some body massaging taking place and Nicole was face down with just a pair of nickers on. Jessica was sitting on the back of her legs rubbing her back. Jess worked her way down to Nicole's bum and slid the nickers off. Nicole seemed to react but let Jess continue until Jess started to finger her pussy. Nicole arched her back and said NO in her lingo and closed her legs.

I think that was the only time that one of the other girls got close to her pussy. She witness Irma and Jess having a session or two but never got involved. Even when she shared the big double bed in B2 with Estella there was no touchy touchy moments other than some friendly boob rubbing.

Actually I'm surprised that she has returned especially what happen in the later period of her stay in B2. Time will tell what is going to happen this time around and I hope it will go swimmingly.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Can you send me the transcript of that phone call since you seem to know exactly why Jasmin left?

i'm just guessing i have no clue why she left in such a hurry but something happened, that night they went out came back rose and jas were in rose bed all hot and heavy kissing alot rose putting her hand inside jas panties everything was great, next day jas is in her room all day on the phone not as friendly with rose, soon after jas is packing and leaving, my guess is jas got a call from home maybe a bf maybe family said please come back home, i'm just guessing of course but i don't think jas leaving like that was a planned thing

16 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

is tonight the night b2 becomes legend status, rose nicole and belle come back home a little tipsy, all the girls go to belles bed and undress, all the 3 girls then start a 3some licking each other and fingering each other, yes tonight will be the epic night at b2, of course that could also just be a dream

Nicole was never one to play tease games with other girls, she is straight as an arrow...... she might bring a boy to fuck though, or bate in the open, as she did not far from daily on her previous stay.

Hope she has the dildo with her... Remeber she had to ask Lima to put batteries in it, LOL, Nicole is not very tecnical.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nicole was never one to play tease games with other girls, she is straight as an arrow...... she might bring a boy to fuck though, or bate in the open, as she did not far from daily on her previous stay.

Hope she has the dildo with her... Remeber she had to ask Lima to put batteries in it, LOL, Nicole is not very tecnical.

Yes I think she asked Irma how to use it as well. Never quite made it the first couple of times. LOL

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I don't think Nicole is into bi-sexual situations. When she was in B1, there was some body massaging taking place and Nicole was face down with just a pair of nickers on. Jessica was sitting on the back of her legs rubbing her back. Jess worked her way down to Nicole's bum and slid the nickers off. Nicole seemed to react but let Jess continue until Jess started to finger her pussy. Nicole arched her back and said NO in her lingo and closed her legs.

I think that was the only time that one of the other girls got close to her pussy. She witness Irma and Jess having a session or two but never got involved. Even when she shared the big double bed in B2 with Estella there was no touchy touchy moments other than some friendly boob rubbing.

Actually I'm surprised that she has returned especially what happen in the later period of her stay in B2. Time will tell what is going to happen this time around and I hope it will go swimmingly.

It is why I liked her, because she was not into all the staged tease shows, she lived her own life and gave us real genuine action.

I'm surbrised too though, after all the trouble caused

Just now, ed2 said:

It is why I liked her, because she was not into all the staged tease shows, she lived her own life and gave us real genuine action.

I'm surbrised too though, after all the trouble caused

Yes she is up there on the top of my list as well. 

• Upvote 2