Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Vortios respuesta me esto si las células del cerebro están funcionando bien. Si no puede ver lo que está pasando en los apartamentos. aparte de las levas libre ¿Cómo puede quejarse de algo que no puede ver? 

.At the moment, I think that more than 90% of the cameras, or more, are not free, but thanks to the different forums and chats I follow, I follow the activity of the houses. Even not being so aware of the cameras of one or two houses, you attend to a lot more things, than before, did not. That allows me to have a broader vision. But in my time as a CC member, I never took it into account, whether one was a RLC client or not. This is a forum of opinion, and each one gives his own. And they are all respectable. I understand his position, but I do not try to be ironic, in telling him, that there are people, who know more facts or events, than those who are shown in the cameras. And do not misunderstand me, spoke of those who have contact with the girls, or are very close to RLC.