Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You know that this is the nicest place on earth and people just love typing positive things about Nichole,,,especially on a slow day like today:dodgy:::)

computerrage.gif

That would've been a different picture when she got her dildo out the other night...His right arm wouldn't have been limp by his side...:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

You can have the drawer, she doesn't fit in there. I rather be where she is. :rolleyes:

Yes, but I crawl into her panties...She wears a panty pad a lot of the time...Well actually that's me in disguise...satisfied emoticon

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but I crawl into her panties...She wears a panty pad a lot of the time...Well actually that's me in disguise...satisfied emoticon

In that case take off her panty now, she doesn't need them.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Good lord,,,,when did sweet innocent Emojis get this Xrated?:biggrin::biggrin:

I think Nichole is just posing like that to get us glued to that room,,,and she's doing an excellent job::)::)

ab574c1df5ece75707866822af6fdef1.jpga5e0b8b829a48bec477bf7e827031ee2.jpg49a0af13b5125a1e15ed6875e51e76cd.jpg59b774a8a2e9090b2bf30952664f7f4b.jpg

More more Mikey...I've stopped watching Nicole, these are much more exciting...:dodgy: