Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Des between Mikelima and the game I do not know which is worse in turning what has been said around to suit them.

Well you need to give examples before you make accusations. If not give it a rest snakeeater. Mikelima may not fully understand the concept of RLC but he has a right to express himself. Not sure why you think your opinions of others is so important to anyone. Maybe CC should make you a CC general since you like to go to war on others :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Isn't this is your post a while back ?

Concerning Nicole and everyone saying she should or should not talk or go someplace with Rose. Did anyone happen to think that Nicole may be a lone wolf. She may prefer to be on her own and like her privacy and not need or want interaction with other people. This does not make her bad and some people may say she is unsociable because of it.grin smiley

"This does not make her bad" inplied we are making her bad your your eyes. Snake eater. You really haven't got a clue or seem to understand this forum is freedom of expression. Not forum bullies telling us what opinion you think is we should and shouldn't write. Do you own the forum ? Are you a moderator ? There are many people here with many opinion. Some of us will like it,some wont. Some members here get praised no matter how ridiculous their comments are because they got their 'forum buddies' who will defend them. Thats fine. But some dont and get torn down even if what they are saying is valid. Read my last posts again and see if there is one post i turned around to suit myself. Please leave people alone to express their opinions. I can guarantee you in the two years i,ve been here you have mave posts i dislike but dont dont see me riding your dick about it so let me and mikelima be. Peace out

If you read the whole post properly I did not say she was bad . Some people have implied  that she was not talking to Rose. As usual you like to turn things around.