Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and are we sure this is actually Sprite...It might be in a Sprite bottle just to fool us. This is Gina we're talking about here...:wink:

its  a Bacardi bottle, you can see it on the balcony floor now

Good morning on the shortest day of the year (well its here anyhow). Just checking back on the days events and see that B2 was pretty crowded with Lola there. Now only Nicole painting her toenails. I see the big white hunters still out on the balcony and by the look of it getting pissed. I thought with all those extra pussies in town, B1 and B2 would have right old knees up and upset the neighbours.

Morning Nari..Rosie might be going earlier than expected...She was packing before. Caro and Anna's names aren't up anywhere so I wonder if they're all gonna ride of into the sunset together...:confused:

...and obviously my girl's back...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Nari..Rosie might be going earlier than expected...She was packing before. Caro and Anna's names aren't up anywhere so I wonder if they're all gonna ride of into the sunset together...:confused:

...and obviously my girl's back...:biggrin:

Yep, getting herself all prettied up for Marc. Lucky bastard :angry: