Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like an absolute disappointment by Rosie to me!  It's ok to tell the truth Ben!!

Disagree 100%. She was lively, fun and gorgeous. She brought the best out of any girl who was around her - Jasmin in particular. Yeah she checked out mentally about a week ago but after best part of 3 months I don't care about that. She's been a blast and I'd have her back any time

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can you imagine dating her...You'd be wrecked after 2 nights...You'd definitely have to join a Gym....Actually I do imagine dating her....quite often tbh...:biggrin:

It's usually at sunrise when she's lying on her bed...:heart:

lol naga some guys get turned on by the drama :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like an absolute disappointment by Rosie to me!  It's ok to tell the truth Ben!!

no too sure about that Harley I can understand why many like her here because she is bubbly and lively and friendly with all the girls but i have watched her long enough through to see her moody at times and not always firendly as she may appear to be to many here but i would not say she was a total disappointment at all

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Rosemary è stato un piacere averti come parte di RLC. Lei è stato una vera gioia da guardare e Grazie per condividere il vostro tempo con noi. Tu sei di gran lunga uno dei migliori ragazze che ho visto e uno dei miei preferiti. Dare un bacio da Jasmine suoi fan e spero di vedere tutti e due di nuovo insieme a un certo momento, in futuro .. t69144.gift69124.gif

Qualora le Parche essere gentili ci vedremo di nuovo ...... Avere una casa di viaggio sicuro ........

Il mio augurio per voi ....... Be Safe ... stare bene ... e soprattutto essere felice ....

ROSEMARY N. 2 IN EVERY TIME X ME! SEXY HIGH HEELS AND ALL NAKED.

REBECCA N.1 IN EVERY TIME. SEXY HIGH HEELS IN TOPLESS BUT LESBO SHOW.

ANNA N.3 IN EVERY TIME. SHE IS SEXY AND FEMALE OVER THE TOP

Sofie must now show all her sensual potential.
Even though I think she is here like a model.
Just to go home as if on a fashion show.
It is necessary to immediately renew a girl in b1 and b2, in my opinion.
In the last week I think the budget is very negative.

• Upvote 1