Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Sofie is trying her best to seduce Nicole... but Nicole is too straight to fall for it just like that.... Nicole needs a more naughty environment to turn her on.... i think whatever Nicole did to Sofie in the bathroom that day...it has messed with Sofie's brain... and both she and we are hopeful since that day that something might happen between the two...highly unlikely,...

sounds like sofie and rose would be a pefect match 

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

maybe u need sign up for women cleaning cams 

my only problem with helen will be if she continues to hide throughout her time, rlc must have screened her before and asked her are u ok with nudity if she said no i'm sure they wouldn' t of accepted her so i don't think she's shy but very christian and conservative and that's not good either for this project

A bit early to tell, like her because she is different.

Just now, thomas979 said:

sounds like sofie and rose would be a pefect match 

Yeah...sofie rose would be great ....or caro.... maybe if lola goes...there might be a change in dynamics... i was thinking...when was a last time there was a massage in barca... its been a while...not even a boring massage.... 3 nights back...then Nicole and Sofie used candles in sofie's room for the first time..i think that was supposed to be a massage ...coz they were talking a lot about massage ...but sadly...it was a mood killer...

the quickest fix is if men are invited for the birthday party tonite... i miss  beardo and that Barca 1 massage guy... even that fat guy who was after the twins but only got irma in the end....i think Sofie will easily accept any guy...she is super horny

Most of the time girls seem confused...like Nicole woke up 3 -4 times today... or what was the need of wearing gowns when they planned nothing...or why did the bottle come out or the music.... 

il y a 2 minutes, Zinc a dit :

La plupart des filles de temps semblent confus ... comme Nicole se réveilla 3 à 4 fois par jour ... ou quelle était la nécessité de porter des robes quand ils rien de prévu ... ou pourquoi la bouteille sortir ou la musique ... . 

Maybe the girls wanted to organize a party, but as Nicole is suffering they have canceled or just postponed tonight

Just now, martyen said:

Maybe the girls wanted to organize a party, but as Nicole is suffering they have canceled or just postponed tonight

i have seen girls usually avoid going to doctors here....

btw really funny to wish Nicole and Lola birthday, using their fake names.... Sofie could write in russian and use their real names...

22 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i watched helen's shower on replay and she didn't cover herself as much today saw her tiny breast, she reminds me of the girl from the girl with a dragon tattoo noomi rapace a tough girl

Good!

Many girls need a little time, getting used to the cams, we must be patient with that, so too early to judge yet.

• Upvote 3