Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, meran said:

NO NO. 
They are bankers :)

You are correct Meran......they are taking yours and everybody else's money to the bank.  One day at a time!!

5 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

Even so Helen's a fast worker.

To you it would appear that she is a fast worker, but she know's what she is doing.  The first few days for a new girl on RLC and the way they act, they are all for show!

• Upvote 3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it's not fake at all.....these girls are not your average, run of the mill girls, they go out and make money any way they can.  The night that Rose was so out of it in Lola's room, the nest morning when some of them had come around a little bit, the guy that was there asked Rose if he could pay her and the only reason she said no was because it was in front of the camera's.  If you don't believe me, ask some of the people on this forum that record every second of every day to go back and review it.  He asked her in Gina's room at the time!

That's the sole purpose of being a tenant on RealLifeCam.com....... for the MONEY. They start fake lezzzy shows, in hopes of raising viewer memberships and they get bonuses.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

That's the sole purpose of being a tenant on RealLifeCam.com....... for the MONEY. They start fake lezzzy shows, in hopes of raising viewer memberships and they get bonuses.

Correct amundo Tool......you are the winner of the day!!

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I think it's called adult entertainer.

I'm sorry Legrand, but it's exactly what he said it was.  Too many people on this forum like to turn their heads as to what these girls are all about.  The reason for this is because of their own guilty pleasures.

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Legrand, but it's exactly what he said it was.  Too many people on this forum like to turn their heads as to what these girls are all about.  The reason for this is because of their own guilty pleasures.

Sinful pleasures

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll be 70 in december and I really don't care what they do ouside, because I'm not a member of RLC.  I Know from long ago what kind of girls they are and I only Watch for fun.  But they should be at least one night out of two in the apt,

• Upvote 1