Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Does it not seem strange that before b-1 went u/m at 12.10 Helen was exercising in the living room, Gina was resting face down on her bed and Polya had still not come home. When it came back on line 49 minutes later Helen was applying gel to her tat maybe after a shower, Polya was out for the count on her bed and Gina was missing. Would that suggest that Polya was so out of it that someone had to bring her home and that was the reason for the u/m but then where did Gina disappear to in such short notice (remember back to last year when Belle was so pissed she was brought home and woke up on the floor of the big bedroom). It just seems odd to me since normally Polya will have a fag on the balcony and a wash before going to bed but this time she is out for the count in double quick time. I guess all will be revealed when she gets up but without a translator it will be difficult to get the truth  :huh:

25 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Does it not seem strange that before b-1 went u/m at 12.10 Helen was exercising in the living room, Gina was resting face down on her bed and Polya had still not come home. When it came back on line 49 minutes later Helen was applying gel to her tat maybe after a shower, Polya was out for the count on her bed and Gina was missing. Would that suggest that Polya was so out of it that someone had to bring her home and that was the reason for the u/m but then where did Gina disappear to in such short notice (remember back to last year when Belle was so pissed she was brought home and woke up on the floor of the big bedroom). It just seems odd to me since normally Polya will have a fag on the balcony and a wash before going to bed but this time she is out for the count in double quick time. I guess all will be revealed when she gets up but without a translator it will be difficult to get the truth  :huh:

It might do, we'll see how long it takes Polya to recover. Helen gelling her tat sounds reasonable, after exercise and shower, and we've seen Gina throw on some clothes and dash out before...

Gelling her tat...:dodgy:...That sounds great, a lot more exciting than it actually is...:biggrin:

32 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Maybe she stretched the partying all night long alittle too long..... what I disslike is that we get to watch a bad staged party once in a blue moon, or a little light touching, some put on show, otherwise they do every effort they can to hide, or they stay out all night.

The most real life we see in these apartments are when they come staggering home in the late morning. Now they have so much real life outside, that the apartment have to go UM for them to get home..... what is left for us to watch, a little shower before putting on makeup and leaving again??

I'll use vortios' words, it's a scam!

And to those who can't tackle any criticism, sorry for venting my frustration!

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It might do, we'll see how long it takes Polya to recover. Helen gelling her tat sounds reasonable, after exercise and shower, and we've seen Gina throw on some clothes and dash out before...

Gelling her tat...:dodgy:...That sounds great, a lot more exciting than it actually is...:biggrin:

I know it sounds odd since Polya can normally handle her drink better than most so it's completely out of character, although she had been somewhere for 6 hours after the club closed as was Lola. 

Be careful Naga, gelling a tat might become a new fetish lol :cool:

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyman88 said:

I know it sounds odd since Polya can normally handle her drink better than most so it's completely out of character, although she had been somewhere for 6 hours after the club closed as was Lola. 

Be careful Naga, gelling a tat might become a new fetish lol :cool:

I think all the girls should gel their tats more often...even if they haven't got any...:wink: