Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Cole you are inconveniencing others and your health, what happens others out dancing, you are home alone?  you are being selfish if sick.  Medication controls these things I do not see you take anything.  Barc is not for you, its in your control, do the right thing.  Now everybody is watching you and afraid.  No girls are relaxed, they will not bate, party or anything.

11 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Cole you are inconveniencing others and your health, what happens others out dancing, you are home alone?  you are being selfish if sick.  Medication controls these things I do not see you take anything.  Barc is not for you, its in your control, do the right thing.  Now everybody is watching you and afraid.  No girls are relaxed, they will not bate, party or anything.

leave her alone. Do you ever give anything a rest ? damn !. Sorry about this starider. Been reading the posts and this dude's post just winds me up.

• Upvote 1

Sofie's bate over, I can go to bed now...We saw your leg tongiht

3 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

leave her alone. Do you ever give anything a rest ? damn !. Sorry about this starider. Been reading the posts and this dude's post just winds me up.

That's what he's trying to do Game...He baits me about Nicole all the time...:dodgy:...It's not worth biting...

Just now, thegame20 said:

I have to go past pages of speculation on this chick by the same group day after day for the past week and she will not home bothering other members of the group! Sophie had to bate to relief the stress, who needs it.  Same thing everyday, you like to watch this stuff?

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

That's what he's trying to do Game...He baits me about Nicole all the time...:dodgy:...It's not worth biting...

Chili you are the master of baiting with the speculation, give it a rest.  The whole week, man enough all ready. 

Just now, thegame20 said:

Freedom of speech as it applies to the thread.  Will keep the politics out of it.

1 minute ago, Suckfootsoles said:

I have to go past pages of speculation on this chick by the same group day after day for the past week and she will not home bothering other members of the group! Sophie had to bate to relief the stress, who needs it.  Same thing everyday, you like to watch this stuff?

What i like or dont like to watch isn't the point at all. If you dont like to watch something or don't like towatch what is happening watch something else. It is that simple. Why keep writing post upon post upon post about a situation you can do fuck all to change ? Many of us are concerned about her health. This is nothing new. RLC know this too and have been monitoring her just give it a rest. How you can be attacking a girl for being sick because it's making the other housemates stressed beggars belief

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

your right naga. i just responded to his last comment and wont bother replying even if he continues with his bs

• Upvote 1