Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

my point made 

Was it!...she held the same position for a while when on the phone, then put the phone down and adjusted the cloth on her head.:confused:..A bit later she started to caress her boob but you can hardly link that to the text...if it actually was a text...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Was it!...she held the same position for a while when on the phone, then put the phone down and adjusted the cloth on her head.:confused:..A bit later she started to caress her boob but you can hardly link that to the text...if it actually was a text...

you and I both know it was sorry but like I have told you before when I watch one girl I watch every move she makes

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

you and I both know it was sorry but like I have told you before when I watch one girl I watch every move she makes

I know you do bud, but I've never gone along with this buisiness of the girls taking instructions by text message...They might, over a period of time if they're on the phone, change position or do something different, even more alluring, but that will always happen naturally...IMO...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1