Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

22 minutes ago, turkey said:

A , oké ,they were in the bathroom together and not a word was spoken , perhaps all was say before .::)

They then chatted more when Nicole came home, Nicole seemed really happy about something and started a Belle like naked dance on the bed...She then tried 1 of Sofie's dresses on before changing into something of her own and they both left together...They're fine turkey...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They then chatted more when Nicole came home, Nicole seemed really happy about something and started a Belle like naked dance on the bed...She then tried 1 of Sofie's dresses on before changing into something of her own and they both left together...They're fine turkey...:biggrin:

Fine, makes me happy,for both of them .

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anna looks tremendous in the dress and heels...Surely nobody can stand her up again looking like that...They'll be kicking themselves if they do...:biggrin:

It's nice to see the confidence level has grown in Anna since the first time she came to B1 the first time. She is indeed a statuesque beauty ! I find her very interesting with a cerebral side to her and a sensuous side that is unleashed with a few glasses of wine.:biggrin: I my opinion she is the most interesting young lady on the site at present. I would really like it if she had her own room(nothing against Lola) ,but I think she would flourish more in her own space. Perhaps she prefers the company of Lola. Who knows???

• Upvote 1