Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What's on the carpet in B1 LR...:huh:

Good afternoon Naga; it looks like rose/flower petals to me. They were there from fist thing this morning. Probably some drunken gesture last night. Helen ignored them.

Edited by Oldstalker
For accuracy.
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What's on the carpet in B1 LR...:huh:

Rose petals.
0114: Polya took them from the flower on the table and threw them over her and Gina when they had a short "dance". Seems like Polya would kiss Gina, but Gina was more keen on her drink. She had a bottle with Whiskey in her hand.

• Upvote 1

I guess many of us have wondered why this apartment is called Girls on Vacation. To me, one is on vacation from work, from university, from school and so on. I don´t think a retired or an unemployed person or one who has not managed to get into university can be on vacation. Who could find a better term for the B1/B2 girls (though I am sure RLC will not change the title)? Girls messing around or fooling around or hanging out in Barcelona?

And actually the Barca girls now have a job which they did not have back in Ukraine, Russia, wherever. They are working for us RLC subscribers. RLC has given them a job description, which consists of showing themselves to us subscribers in underwear, half naked, totally naked, taking showers, etc. When Kamila and her roommates get away from their apartment for some time and travel somewhere, they are girls on vacation, they take a vacation from their RLC job.

15 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I guess many of us have wondered why this apartment is called Girls on Vacation. To me, one is on vacation from work, from university, from school and so on. I don´t think a retired or an unemployed person or one who has not managed to get into university can be on vacation. Who could find a better term for the B1/B2 girls (though I am sure RLC will not change the title)? Girls messing around or fooling around or hanging out in Barcelona?

And actually the Barca girls now have a job which they did not have back in Ukraine, Russia, wherever. They are working for us RLC subscribers. RLC has given them a job description, which consists of showing themselves to us subscribers in underwear, half naked, totally naked, taking showers, etc. When Kamila and her roommates get away from their apartment for some time and travel somewhere, they are girls on vacation, they take a vacation from their RLC job.

I am retired, and believe me, I have several vacations a year...It's just in England we call it going on holiday!...My daughter graduated from University and went to Australia, New Zealand and the Far East for 15 months on holiday/vacation, before settling down to a job. which she has now...Some of the Barca girls have jobs as models, the prime example in recent times is Angel, so they mixed work with pleasure in a great city...If you're suggesting getting paid for having camera's pointing at them 24/7, is classed as a job, then they are also mixing work with pleasure. The girls are doing what every young person would do in Barca, just getting paid for sharing some of it with us...

This is of course hair-splitting as concerns terminology. To me (English is not my native language), holiday is a common term for spending leisure time somewhere away from home, but vacation is taken from a job, studies etc. But as said, I think the girls are RLC workers serving us and having flexible working hours, which give them possibilities to have fun in their free time. 

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

can't function without you...::)

Anna is very sick but Lola is taking care of her. She feels so bad she had to cancel her date with the guy from the other night. I hope he's a good guy. She had to repeat her name three times.... :dodgy:

6 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Anna is very sick but Lola is taking care of her. She feels so bad she had to cancel her date with the guy from the other night. I hope he's a good guy. She had to repeat her name three times.... :dodgy:

Well if the other 6 get ill we can blame it on the sushi...:dodgy: